"What Am I?" riddles provide a unique style of request one to think exterior the box. The answers ordinarily are not easily discerned and crave some challenging thinking. In this commodity, nosotros have "What Am I?" riddles for kids and adults. We also have a list of difficult "What Am I?" riddles to really test your riddle solving power. The article ends with a collection of fun "Who Am I?" riddles for a change of stride. After you see how many you can answer, exam your family, friends, and co-workers for fun and laughter.

Tabular array of Contents

  • 1 "What Am I?" Riddles for Kids
  • ii "What Am I?" Riddles for Adults
  • 3 Hard "What Am I?" Riddles
  • 4 "Who Am I?" Riddles
    • iv.ane Related Posts

"What Am I?" Riddles for Kids

"What Am I?" riddles for kids need to be easy plenty a child tin probably make a reasonable estimate, simply still provide a challenge. Also, kids like to laugh, then our pick of "What Am I" riddles is designed to elicit laughter as well.

  • I have lakes simply no water, mountains just no rock and cities but no buildings. What am I?

    A map

  • I am e'er hungry and will die if not fed, but whatever I bear on will shortly plow ruby-red. What am I?

    Fire

  • I am easy to lift but hard to throw. What am I?

    A feather

  • I get answered even though I never enquire a question. What am I?

    A door knock or doorbell

  • I'g low-cal as a feather, nevertheless the strongest man can't hold me for 5 minutes. What am I?

    Your jiff

  • I do not have wings, but I can wing. I don't have optics, but I volition cry! What am I?

    A cloud

  • I am bought by the m simply worn by the pes. What am I?

    A carpet

  • I take no life, but I can die. What am I?

    A battery

  • I go around all the places, cities, towns, and villages, but never come up inside. What am I?

    A street

  • I will ever come and never arrive today. What am I?

    Tomorrow

  • When the water comes down, when it rains, I become upwards. What am I?

    An umbrella

  • I plough once, what is out volition non get in. I plough again, what is in will not go out. What am I?

    A primal

  • I speak without a oral fissure and hear without ears. I have no body simply come alive with wind. What am I?

    An repeat

  • I am wet when drying. What am I?

    A towel

  • I tin can fill a room, simply I take up no infinite. What am I?

    Light

  • I run, yet I accept no legs. What am I?

    Your olfactory organ

  • No matter what, I come to you round, floating up, floating down. A unmarried pop, I'm on the ground. And so comes your unpleasant frown. What am I?

    A bubble

  • I am the only place in the earth where today comes earlier yesterday. What am I?

    The dictionary

  • I have a long neck, am the name of a bird. I am on cargo of ships. I eat but am not alive. What am I?

    A crane

"What Am I?" Riddles for Adults

When one hears the phrase "developed humour," one might think of sex, drugs, and stone and roll. Yet, our "What Am I?" Riddles for Adults is a collection of humor not designed to brand you blush, but to challenge your riddle solving abilities. Encounter how well you tin answer these and then share them with your friends at a party or other get-together.

  • I am always on the dinner table, just yous don't get to eat me. What am I?

    A plate

  • I am ofttimes following you and copying your every move, however yous can never bear upon me or catch me. What am I?

    Your shadow

  • With pointed fangs I sit down and wait; with piercing force I crunch out fate; grabbing victims, proclaiming might; physically joining with a single bite. What am I?

    A stapler

  • People take stepped on me, but non many. I never stay full for long. I have a dark side. What am I?

    The moon

  • I am ever running, only never go tired or hot. What am I?

    The refrigerator

  • I have a head much smaller than my long neck. People who play with me pick at me and that'south fine. What am I?

    A guitar

  • If y'all take away one hand, some will remain. What am I?

    Handsome

  • You can play me with cards, merely don't burn me, residual glasses on me or walk beyond me. What am I?

    A span

  • Halo of water, tongue of wood, walls of stone, long accept I stood. What am I?

    A castle

  • People make me, save me, change me, raise me. What am I?

    Coin

  • The shorter I am, the bigger I am. What am I?

    A temper

  • I make a loud sound when I'm changing. When I do change, I get bigger, but I weigh less. What am I?

    Popcorn

  • It can be said: to exist gold is to be practiced; to exist stone is to be cypher; to exist glass is to be frail; to be cold is to exist brutal. What am I?

    Your middle

  • I have keys, just no locks. I have infinite, but no room. You can enter, but can't go inside. What am I?

    A keyboard

  • I am the merely vegetable that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in whatever other grade but fresh. What am I?

    Lettuce

  • My first is in chocolate, but non in ham. My second is in block and also in jam. My third at tea-fourth dimension is easily plant. My whole is a friend who'south frequently effectually. What am I?

    A cat

  • I add lots of flavour and take many layers, just if yous get too close, I'll make you cry. What am I?

    An onion

  • I don't take optics, ears, nose, and tongue, simply I tin can see, smell, hear, and gustatory modality everything. What am I?

    A brain

Hard "What Am I?" Riddles

Hard

Hard riddles provide a challenge because they either accept longer clues which take a few moments to read and think about, or they take an unexpected respond. Our list should really cause even the best riddle solver a few that seem unsolvable.

  • I am a word of five letters and people swallow me. If y'all remove the first letter, I go a form of energy. Remove the first 2 and I'm needed to alive. Scramble the last iii and you lot can drink me. What am I?

    Wheat, heat, consume, tea

  • My name seems harsh, simply I am still and silent. You are supposed to eat me, but some display me. My name is non easy to practise to me considering I am hard on the outside. What am I?

    A squash

  • It's expert to stretch me and push my limits. The more you employ me, the stronger I get. When I am sharp, I'm at my best. What am I?

    Your encephalon

  • I run, but I don't walk. I baste and drop, simply I tin't pick myself upwardly. You have to consume me and sometimes I surroundings you. What am I?

    Water

  • I sound like I could cut you, simply I'm actually quite comfortable. I can be green or yellow. I can exist stiff or soft. I am a friend to bugs and besides bare feet. What am I?

    A blade of grass

  • I have a stem, only I am non a bloom. I accept a pes, but I cannot hop. Children are too young to hold me. What am I?

    A wine glass

  • I can exist open or closed, or big or pocket-size. I can reveal the truth or hide it. I am almost always welcome and can bound upwards unannounced. Everyone has one, but not anybody shares. Laughter comes afterwards me. What am I?

    A smile

  • I am round as a sphere, only so you lot make me something else. I am one hundred yards long, or fifty-fifty longer. What am I?

    A ball of yarn

  • You can touch me, merely I tin't touch you back. Yous tin run across me, merely I only reflect you and tin never reject you. What am I?

    A mirror

  • I tin can travel at nearly 100 miles per hr, but never go out the room. You can comprehend me upwards, but that doesn't boring me down. You will not know if I come but once or again and once again and again. What am I?

    A sneeze

  • Many times, you demand me. The more and more y'all take me further, the more and more yous leave me behind. What am I?

    Footsteps

  • The one who makes me does not need me, when he makes me. The one who buys me does not employ me for himself or herself. The one who uses me doesn't know that he or she is using me. What am I?

    A coffin

  • I don't have money, though I do have banks. I feed others, though I don't consume. Cantankerous me if yous tin can, I won't be mad. What am I?

    The mouth of a river

  • Take away my beginning alphabetic character, and I still audio the same. Take away my last letter, I withal sound the same. Fifty-fifty have abroad my letter in the middle, I will still audio the same. I am a five-letter word. What am I?

    Empty

  • I accept no basic and no legs, but if yous continue me warm, I volition shortly walk away. What am I?

    An egg

"Who Am I?" Riddles

Now endeavor a alter of pace with another type of questioning riddle. Our "Who Am I?" riddles, every bit the name implies, ordinarily, but not always, involve guessing a person.

  • Half of me will mend, the other one-half volition imprison. When I am together, I will poison. Who am I?

    Hemlock

  • Our dinner guests cry that we are evil, when they discover their place in the repast. Simply information technology's no big deal. We are just one big happy tribe that gets real fed up with people! Who are we?

    Cannibals

  • A man who lives in New York legally married iii women. He did non get a divorce, an annulment, or legally separate. Who is he?

    He is a minister.

  • My starting time iv letters describe all living things. My last five letters are another word for knight. My job is to salve you, and I'm a fan of water. Who am I?

    A lifeguard

  • I arts and crafts crowns of gold and bridges of silver. Who am I?

    A dentist

  • I carry a lot of secrets, happy or sad. I bulldoze or walk to my destination pelting or smooth to brand sure I give you what is truly yours. Everything that I bring with me is destined for only for one place which is decided in advance. Who am I?

    A mailman

  • I can assistance a minor, I tin can help a senior. I can take care of yous, and no affair what your mood is, I always requite you a happy face. I probably won't requite you any advice, only I am ever grateful when you give me tips. Who am I?

    A waiter/waitress

  • I wash, cut, and shave a dozen times a day yet I still have lots of hair. Who am I?

    A barber

  • Sometimes you are relieved to see me, and other times you run from me in fear. Sometimes I stop you lot and sometimes I let you get, but whenever you need me, I am e'er a quick telephone call away. Who am I?

    A police officer

  • I am pocket-sized, have wings, and carry a weapon. I target people and once I practise, they're usually glad I did. February is the calendar month in which I announced the virtually. Who am I?

    Cupid

  • I have wings and a wand. When y'all lose something and leave information technology under your pillow, I go out y'all a prize. Who am I?

    The Molar Fairy

  • I grew upwards outside gild. I am wild, my vocalization echoes throughout the jungle, and nature is my playground. Who am I?

    Tarzan

  • My outset is a very uncomfortable state,
    In cold atmospheric condition information technology more often than not abounds.
    My 2d'south an musical instrument formed of difficult steel,
    That volition cause the stout foe to stagger and reel,
    And when used, is a symptom of detest.
    My whole is an author of greatest renown,
    Whose fame to the last solar day of time volition go down.
    Who am I?

    Shakespeare

We hope you have enjoyed our chosen "What Am I?" and "Who Am I?" riddles. We think nosotros have constitute some of the all-time ones out there. Plus, 1 unique feature of this type of riddle is that they are easy to remember, so yous tin can share them with family and friends. Have fun and riddle on!